A New Week
As you prepare for and start a new new week, pay attention to the following symptoms as you carry out your tasks, if you:
1. Experience intermittent blur vision if you attempt to read for long.
2. Need to stretch your hand or push prints far away from you before you can read.
3. Bring out tears sometimes, after reading for a while or working on your computer.
4. Experience heaviness in your eyes while reading or working on your PC.
5. Experience difficulty reading under normal lighting conditions. You may now
require very bright light to read.
6. Have feeling of sleepiness when reading or using your computer.
These are subtle signs that you are presbyopic and you need a reading glasses to enjoy maximum vision when doing a near work with your eyes, all you need to do is just get a comprehensive eye exam done to uncover your prescription and wear your glasses when you have to carry out near tasks.
Supreme Vision Cares
Your Vision, Our Vision