What you should expect at your appointment
- You will need to register and obtain patient card at our customer desk.
- Our Optometrists are on seat from 8am – 6pm , Monday – Fridays and 10am – 4pm, on Saturdays.
- Our routine eye test will take about 30 minutes per patient. More time is needed for pupil dilation when necessary.
- Pupillary dilation is done with eye drops. This can make your vision blur for some few hours. So you will not be advised to drive. Please, be informed also that dilation makes the eye sensitive to light, especially sun. You may come with a sunshade.
- Depending on your refractive error, you can get your eye glasses same day. A full optical lab is available on site.
- If we need to order specially, it may take 48hours. Trivex or polycarbonate lenses may take more days.
- Please, remember to bring your former glasses, list of medication, previous ophthalmic report (if any)