Common Symptoms From Your Baby’s eye!
New born babies can be so lovely and adorable however, if they have any discomfort either in the general body or a particular part of the body,it may be somewhat difficult as a parent to figure out what the problem is because all that babies do when they are not comfortable is to cry. To make you better understand your baby’s eye health, we have compiled possible reactions your baby may give and what it means.
1. Unusual and irregular eye movement – When your baby wiggles his eyes back and forth often times than necessary, or can’t rotate the eye perfectly. This may indicate there is a problem with your baby’s eye muscles.
2. Eye Rubbing – When baby rubs eye excessively, it may indicate an allergic reaction to something in the environment.
3. Physical Anomaly – This includes obvious physical differences like the eye bulging out, spots on the eye and irregular eye structures.
4. Watery Eyes – When water comes out of the eye excessively, it may indicate dryness of the eye, or something is irritating the eye thereby causing a watery eye.
5. Crusty eye lashes – When baby wakes up with crusty eye lashes and usually discharge, it may indicate there is an infection in the eye or the eye lids.
6. Red eyes – Red eyes may be caused by a lot of factors, however, when the redness is accompanied by discharge, and usually no pains, it may be conjunctivitis.
If you have observed your baby with any of these symptoms, you should visit the eye clinic and get a comprehensive eye test done for your baby. Do not self medicate!
Supreme Vision cares
Your Vision, Our Vision