HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR NIGHT VISION
At some point in time, we always have a need to move around at night either driving, or just having a walk. Some people find it really difficult to navigate around at night due to poor night vision.
We have gathered a few tip to help you improve your night vision, we hope you find them useful.
- Always consume Bilberries. The purple pigments called anthocyanosides, found in bilberry- related species help strengthen the purple area of vision that control adaptation from light to dark and the eyes response to glare. Bilberry is found in the grape family like, blueberry, cranberry and purple grape.
- Eat foods rich in Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a major ingredient require for night vision. Deficiency of it could lead to night blindness. Vitamin A is found in spinach and other dark leafy green carrots, sweet potatoes, apricot and cantaloupe. You can also take vitamin A or betacarotene as supplement.
- Consume yellow fruits and oranges. Most of the yellow fruits contain carotene known as lutein. Lutein is also vital to day vision.
- Take Red Wine instead of beer or ordinary alcohols. Red wine is good for your night vision.
- Having an anti reflective put on your glasses can help reduce glare at night and sharpen night vision.
- Always read under well illuminated environment.
Supreme Vision Eye Clinic Cares!
Supreme Vision Eye Clinic,
Your Vision, Our Vision.
♦ 2, Bouar Close, Off Bangui Street, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse 2, Abuja.
♦ Mobiles : +234 808 586 1111 , +234 803 314 6169.