YOU CAN PREVENT THAT SCRATCHES AND SMUDGE ON YOUR LENSES.
To enjoy optimum vision, ophthalmic lens material and ocular media must remain transparent and crystal clear.
Let’s talk about ophthalmic lens material. This is the lens material glazed into your frame (glasses) to give you an optimum Vision. It is expected to be clean and free from dirt. But most often, this lens can get scratched or smudged.
What happens when your lenses are smudged or scratched?
– You will have blurry vision.
– You may experience headaches.
– Your glasses will scatter light when light shines on it.
In order to avoid these aforementioned symptoms, we recommend the following practices.
• Get a frame case to always keep your glasses away from scratches and dirt.
• Use lens cleaning fluid to keep clean your lenses.
• Use recommended lens cloth to clean your lenses.
At Supreme Vision Eye Clinic, your Vision is our Vision.
We care about you!
° Supreme Vision Eye Clinic,
2, Bouar Close, off Adetokunbo Ademola crescent,
Wuse 2 Abuja
#Glasses #LensMaterial #EyeCare #LensFluid #LensCloth #Designerframes