Tips on make Up Usage
Weekend is approaching, and you are sure going to wear your makeup for that event or to your place of worship to have that stunning and beautiful looks.
Therefore, we have the following tips on make up usage.
1. Do not wear cosmetics beyond the manufacturer’s recommended wearing time,usually 3 months. This is to avoid the growth of pathogens [ Bacteria ] on the products which may cause eye infection.
2. Always apply makeup outside the eye lashes line in the eye to avoid the blockage of oil glands in the upper or lower eyelids.
3. Never apply make up in a moving vehicle, you may injure the cornea or conjunctiva accidentally.
4. Remove all eye make up at night before going to bed, this will prevent certain make up products from sticking to the eye thereby preventing infection.
5. Ensure your eyelids and face are clean before applying make up.
6. To remove your make up, baby shampoo or vaseline can be used to get rid of the make up on your face however, never let them get into your eye.
7. Do not share your makeup or makeup tools with anybody, it may cause infection – AVOID IT.
8. If you have an infection already, maybe a conjunctivitis, do not wear make up again till it clears up and you are infection free.
9. Avoid make up materials that you are allergic to.
10. Keep your cosmetics and make up tools in a safe place to prevent them from getting infected.
Supreme Vision cares
Your Vision, Our Vision