Tips To Achieve Healthy Eye
- Consume adequate amount of vitamins and nutrients
- Avoid rubbing the eye skin ( eye lid) frequently because they are particularly fragile.
- Wear sunglasses with good UV protection if you are working outdoors (traffic warden, taxi drivers, police, etc). Cataracts develop gradually from excessive exposure to sunlight. The free radicals produced by sunlight’s ultraviolet rays cause the proteins in the eye’s lens to deteriorate, clump together and hardened into cataract.
- Apply make-ups with gentle pats. Most make up cause allergy to the eye when in contact.
- Be careful with steroids and photosynthesizing drugs. Do not take drugs unnecessarily. Take drugs when prescribed by doctors.
- Try to prevent stress. Stress not only affects the brain, it affects receptors in the eye.
- Manage chronic diseases like asthma, high blood pressure, diabetes, elevated cholesterol, heart conditions, very well. These conditions could cause damages to the eyes.
- Decrease alcohol, coffee (caffeine) and cigarette (nicotine) consumption. These affect the eyes adversely.
- Treat allergies as early as possible using supplements and appropriate eye drops.
- Protect your eyes from injury. Factory worker should wear polycarbonate or NXT eyeglasses.
- Avoid ballistic toys and guns (children especially)· Develop regular sleeping patterns. Sleep helps heal the eye.
- If you are wearing eyeglasses, make sure they are working properly. Update your glasses once a year.
- Go for eye check ups at least once in a year.
Following our recommendations will not only keep your healthy, but also help maintain a good vision as long as you are alive.
Supreme Vision Eye Clinic Cares!
Supreme Vision Eye Clinic,
Your Vision, Our Vision.